The World is your Oyster
Product Code: ALL
A thought provoking, supportive and encouraging print that gives positivity to all who come into contact with her. Whether you are getting over dissappointment, feeling a little lost, or just need a little reminder, there are great things awaiting you.
Delivery & Returns
- The World is your Oyster framed print - a black and white bold and positive print, created exclusively for Taylor'd Bundles comes framed in a black wooden frame with all relevant wall hangings. A beautiful and vibrant design.
- Greetings card - simply leave your message in the space provided and we will add your message to your Taylor'd Bundle.
Postage and packaging is charged at £4.50 and is sent via First class signed for service with Royal Mail.
- The World is your Oyster framed print - this exclusively designed print is framed in a black glass fronted frame. Finished size is approx 30 cm x 40 cm.
- Greetings card - this A6 greeting card comes with a hand lettered design, blank inside for your own message as well as a recycled brown fleck envelope.
- The World is your Oyster framed print - each frame come with a glass frontage so please be sure to hang away from the hands of small children, and NEVER hang above a cot or bed.
- Greetings card - NA
Please note that your contract of sale is between you and the collaborator. Taylor'd Bundles manages payment and delivery, and any complaints or returns will need to be handled directly with the collaborator. We will get your express permission before sharing your details with the relevant collaborator beforehand.
Bundles will be delivered within 7 working days from the day after the order is placed. All bundles are sent via a signed for service (be it First class signed for, or next day guaranteed with Special Delivery) and will have an assigned tracking number unless otherwise stated under the description. We will email you with the tracking number and the link to the relevant tracking page so you can keep an eye on the progress of the delivery.
Within 14 days of receiving a bundle, if you are not entirely satisfied with the contents, please email with the subject line ‘Return’. Please detail the issue with the order and we will get back in touch within 24 hours of receiving the email to organise the return of the item/s and will replace any item/s that you are not 100% happy with. Please note that any products that are returned must be in their original packaging and condition. Returns are at the customers’ expense and we suggest using recorded mail. We will not accept any responsibility for your return shipments being lost or damaged in transit.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the order as a whole, we will refund the cost of the order including postage.
Please note that we are not able to refund personalised items.
All returns must be approved by Taylor’d Bundles Ltd and a confirmation email will be sent as a record. For further information, please email at email@example.com.
Please send all returned items to:
Taylor'd Bundles, C/o The Studio, 34 Seymour Road, Hampton Hill, TW12 1DD
If for any reason you need to cancel your bundle, personalised items cannot be cancelled due to the fact that they are made to order. For non personalised items, you have up to 48 hours to cancel.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Cancellation' along with your order number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.