Mothers are like buttons
Product Code: JBC
We recognise that mothers are typically seen to be the buttons that hold things together, so we created our own collection of jewellery to celebrate how wonderful they really are. Designed and made exclusively for Taylor’d Bundles, each necklace is hand designed and made in a silversmith workshop in London before being placed onto a sterling silver 16inch bubble chain. All come presented in a jewellery box, with personalised wrapping and a card for your own personalised message. Simply beautiful.
Delivery & Returns
- Sterling silver button necklace - sterling silver cast button measuring approx. 3cm in diameter. Thread holes have been drilled through the middle of the button casting and a hook added at the top to attach the bubble necklace through. Necklace measures approx. 16inch in length.
- Presentation box - each necklace comes presented on a black velvet inner, wrapped in tissue with ribbon and a personalised peg.
- Choice of greeting card - Exclusively designed ‘Good luck you lovely Mummy to be’ OR ‘Just because’ card and envelope. PLEASE USE SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS to state your card preference.
All jewellery is costed at £4.50 and comes via a First class, signed for service.
- Sterling silver button necklace - sterling silver cast button measuring approx. 3cm in diameter. Thread holes have been drilled through and a hook added at the top to attach the bubble necklace through. Necklace measures approx. 16inch in length.
- Presentation box - each necklace comes presented in a cardboard presentation box on a black velvet inner, wrapped in tissue with ribbon and a personalised peg.
- Choice of greeting card - this A6 greeting card comes with a hand lettered design, blank inside for your own message as well as a recycled brown fleck envelope.
- Sterling silver button necklace - avoid water and chlorine. To keep shiny, use a silver cloth to buff as required.
- Presentation box - NA
- Choice of greeting card - NA
Bundles will be delivered within 7 working days from the day after the order is placed. All bundles are sent via a tracked courier service and will have an assigned tracking number unless otherwise stated under the description.
Within 14 days of receiving a bundle, if you are not entirely satisfied with the contents, please email with the subject line ‘Return’. Please detail the issue with the order and we will get back in touch within 24 hours of receiving the email to organise the return of the item/s and will replace any item/s that you are not 100% happy with. Please note that any products that are returned must be in their original packaging and condition. Returns are at the customers’ expense and we suggest using recorded mail. We will not accept any responsibility for your return shipments being lost or damaged in transit.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the order as a whole, we will refund the cost of the order including postage.
Please note that we are not able to refund personalised items.
All returns must be approved by Taylor’d Bundles Ltd and a confirmation email will be sent as a record. For further information, please email at email@example.com.
Please send all returned items to:
Maud Cottages, 4 Wolsey Road, Hampton Hill, Middlesex, TW12 1QW
If for any reason you need to cancel your bundle, personalised items cannot be cancelled due to the fact that they are made to order. For non personalised items, you have up to 48 hours to cancel.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Cancellation' along with your order number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.