Product Code: MUMA
If you are looking for a gift to celebrate the arrival of a new baby or a new mum, this lovely exclusive design created by Fabrose is a lovely piece of framed art that can be hung on the wall of a bedroom or nursery. We offer both a plain version, or a version that uses the phrase ‘A mother holds her children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.’ Simply use 'special requirements' to explain which one you would prefer.
Delivery & Returns
- Framed Mother Bear and Child artwork, lovingly designed exclusively for Taylor’d Bundles, uses Indian inks and pen, printed, mounted and framed in a stunning white box frame. Tell us in 'special requirements' whether you would prefer the plain print or the print with the quote that reads 'A mother holds her children's hand for a white, but their hearts forever'.
- ‘Welcome to the world’ greeting card - this exclusively designed A6 greeting card comes with your Taylor’d Bundle for your personalised message to your loved one.
Postage and packing is priced separately at £4.50 - gift is sent out using First class signed for service via Royal Mail.
- Framed Mother Bear and Child artwork - design uses Indian inks and pen and comes printed on 230gsm tree textured white card before being mounted and framed in a white box frame. All exclusive designs from Fabrose come in a white frame (approx size 10’’ x 8’’), with a white border to frame the image. The frame comes glazed with hooks.
- 'Welcome to the world’ greeting card - this A6 greeting card comes with a hand lettered design, blank inside for your own message as well as a recycled brown fleck envelope.
- Framed Mother Bear and Child artwork - please be careful when hanging the picture due to the fact The frame comes glazed with hooks. Keep out of reach of young children.
- Greeting card - NA
Please note that your contract of sale is between you and the collaborator. Taylor'd Bundles manages payment and delivery, and any complaints or returns will need to be handled directly with the collaborator. We will get your express permission before sharing your details with the relevant collaborator beforehand.
Bundles will be delivered within 7 working days from the day after the order is placed. All bundles are sent via a signed for service (be it First class signed for, or next day guaranteed with Special Delivery) and will have an assigned tracking number unless otherwise stated under the description. We will email you with the tracking number and the link to the relevant tracking page so you can keep an eye on the progress of the delivery.
Within 14 days of receiving a bundle, if you are not entirely satisfied with the contents, please email with the subject line ‘Return’. Please detail the issue with the order and we will get back in touch within 24 hours of receiving the email to organise the return of the item/s and will replace any item/s that you are not 100% happy with. Please note that any products that are returned must be in their original packaging and condition. Returns are at the customers’ expense and we suggest using recorded mail. We will not accept any responsibility for your return shipments being lost or damaged in transit.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the order as a whole, we will refund the cost of the order including postage.
Please note that we are not able to refund personalised items.
All returns must be approved by Taylor’d Bundles Ltd and a confirmation email will be sent as a record. For further information, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send all returned items to:
Taylor'd Bundles, C/o The Studio, 34 Seymour Road, Hampton Hill, TW12 1DD
If for any reason you need to cancel your bundle, personalised items cannot be cancelled due to the fact that they are made to order. For non personalised items, you have up to 48 hours to cancel.
Please email email@example.com with the subject line 'Cancellation' along with your order number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.