Product Code: JBSS
Off to hospital, new job, daunting meeting, first sleepover, starting a new school, an important interview, gap year, off travelling - there are a million and one reasons for when this bag makes the perfect gift. We wanted to create a gift that had a discrete meaning to the owner. The embroidered phrase 'I've got your back' appears on the inside back of the back-pack sitting closely to the special person giving them encouragement when they need it most.
Delivery & Returns
- 'Ive got your back' backpack - this grey marl backpack makes a great addition to anyone about to embark on a new adventure. It comes with a zip that runs across the top of the bag, with a small pocket at the front for your keys and other smaller items, padded adjustable shoulder straps along with the phrase 'Ive got your back' embroidered to the inside back of the backpack to ensure the sentiment is kept close always. The embroidery is available in candy pink or pillar box red (see font variations and colour options below). Please use SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS to specify your colour preference.
- Greetings card - simply add the message you wish to send and we will add it to your Taylor'd Bundle.
Postage and packaging is charged at £4.50 and is sent out via First class signed for service with Royal Mail.
- Backpack - this two tone backpack has the capacity to hold up to 18 litres and has a finished size of 42 x 31 x 21cm, made from 600D polyester.
- Greetings card - this A6 greeting card comes with a hand lettered design, blank inside for your own message as well as a recycled brown fleck envelope.
- Backpack - wash with a damp cloth and please avoid using it in a washing machine or tumble dryer.
- Greetings card - NA
Please note that your contract of sale is between you and the collaborator. Taylor'd Bundles manages payment and delivery, and any complaints or returns will need to be handled directly with the collaborator. We will get your express permission before sharing your details with the relevant collaborator beforehand.
Bundles will be delivered within 7 working days from the day after the order is placed. All bundles are sent via a signed for service (be it First class signed for, or next day guaranteed with Special Delivery) and will have an assigned tracking number unless otherwise stated under the description. We will email you with the tracking number and the link to the relevant tracking page so you can keep an eye on the progress of the delivery.
Within 14 days of receiving a bundle, if you are not entirely satisfied with the contents, please email with the subject line ‘Return’. Please detail the issue with the order and we will get back in touch within 24 hours of receiving the email to organise the return of the item/s and will replace any item/s that you are not 100% happy with. Please note that any products that are returned must be in their original packaging and condition. Returns are at the customers’ expense and we suggest using recorded mail. We will not accept any responsibility for your return shipments being lost or damaged in transit.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the order as a whole, we will refund the cost of the order including postage.
Please note that we are not able to refund personalised items.
All returns must be approved by Taylor’d Bundles Ltd and a confirmation email will be sent as a record. For further information, please email at email@example.com.
Please send all returned items to:
Taylor'd Bundles, C/o The Studio, 34 Seymour Road, Hampton Hill, TW12 1DD
If for any reason you need to cancel your bundle, personalised items cannot be cancelled due to the fact that they are made to order. For non personalised items, you have up to 48 hours to cancel.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Cancellation' along with your order number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.